AvSro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

selfmade AvSro Movie

3 posters

AvSro :: General :: Media

Go down

selfmade AvSro Movie Empty selfmade AvSro Movie

Post by samsamilliya Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:22 pm

tell me, what you think Very Happy

and tell me the truth of what you think Very Happy

samsamilliya
Newb

Back to top Go down

selfmade AvSro Movie Empty Re: selfmade AvSro Movie

Post by Haxmuch Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:57 pm

If u want the truth eh... You could at least change the text font and it's background. Also the text itself presents about something special and that was just some random skills. The last and the least - quality of rendering. Ye, we young people can see the video, but my grandma couldn't see the details even in full screen. People who first time see silkroad wouldn't "take" it like smth attractive. Anyways that's just my opinion.

P.S. We are glad that people make something enlisting about AvSro. So keep the motivation spirit!
Haxmuch
Haxmuch
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by samsamilliya Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:10 pm

ok.... it is the first video i´ve ever made.... and i´m just lvl 70, so i couldn´t make better skills in the video.... and with the text.... i think, you´re right... i should make it maybe red with black background and an other effect while the text..... ok... but i´m still in learning phaase Very Happy

samsamilliya
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalon Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Haxmuch wrote:Ye, we young people can see the video, but my grandma couldn't see the details even in full screen.

Hehe didn't know your grandma was into MMOs xD

As for the video what Hax said is true, you say effects while you show skills, it may have been better to go and show off the pk edits (glows/recoloring) under the name effects rather than the skills. Either way for a first try you had good intentions ^^

And as Hax said:

Haxmuch wrote:P.S. We are glad that people make something enlisting about AvSro. So keep the motivation spirit!
Avalon
Avalon
AvSro Founder

https://avsro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down