AvSro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application

4 posters

Go down

Gm Application Empty Gm Application

Post by Mythica Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:37 pm

1. Do you meet the GM Requirements?
Yes
2. Name: Damir

3. Age: 18, 19 the 10th november.

4. Gender: Male

5. Location: Norway

6. Your First Language: Norwegian

7. Other Languages you speak: Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian/English.

8. On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your grammar? (10 being very good, 1 being poor): 9

9. Current Guild (if you are in one): None.

10. In game Name(s): Mythica

11. Main Character's /played time: A Little more than a hour maybe two.

12. Do you have 10+ Non-Spam Forum Posts? Yes i Do, They aren't what you can call Spam Cheesy

13. How long have you been playing on Delta WoW? Registered few days ago, but been a little busy so its a few days.

14. Join Date: Dont Remember Exact date. Can't check by account either, since i made a new one once again today.

15. How many hours a week will you be able to devote towards GMing? Well this may sound really much to you but its about 70-90 Hours i guess.

16. Which Time Zone are you in? (i.e.: EST): GMT +1/+2

17. What time (SERVER TIME) will you be able to GM? (i.e.: 3pm-1am server): From about 3PM Or A bit earlyer, to between 11PM and 02:00 AM

18. Will you be able to GM on the weekends? Yes, but every seccond sunday, i will be going to visit my mother that means i will take a train so won't be online in 2-4 Hours.

19. How many hours will you be able to devote on the weekend? About the same.

20. Do you have a working Mic and Vent/Skype? Yes, including Teamspeak 3 Installed, was on your TS Server today.

21. Are you going on any kind of vacation or Hiatus within the next month? No i really don't think so, but it may happen. I Do logg on when im at vecation to.

22. Are you familiar with our Server Rules and ban times? Yes.

PART 2 - ABOUT YOU

1. About yourself: My Name is Damir, and im 18 years old, ill be 19 the 10th november. I Play really much(Or most of my time) And i Enjoy helping pepole, im currently located in a cold country called Norway.(Sorry but i really don't have much to say)

2. What are your hobbies? Got None, exept gaming.

3. Do you go to school? Yes.

4. How would your friends describe you? Funny and serrious at the same time. I can pull a joke and get all serrious like 1 minuit after, but im mostly joking and stuff lol.

5. List 5 important characteristics that best describe you: Smart, patient, serrious, very clever and Mature.

PART 3 - BECOMING A GAME MASTER

1. Why do you think you'll be a good GM? Because i mostly logg WoW to help pepole. Patient mature as described above. I Love to help and learn if there is stuff i don't know. Im good at Keeping/Getting player's happy.

2. What do you expect from becoming a GM? A Great Server, a Proffesional and mature team that i can talk to and learn from/Learn to, Help poor player's getting started etc.

3. Do you have any problems with authority? Not at All.

4. Do you have any previous experience as a Game Master? Yes.

5. If so, which server(s) did you GM on and what core did they run? Ninja-WoW, WarFace-WoW, Knaur-WoW(Tryed learning abit about develping there and im still trying to learn) And a few more non serrious server's. They Ran Trinity and ArcEMU And Knaur-WoW Had a Costum Core or something like that.

6. Rate your patience from 1-10 (10 being highest): 10

7. Are you willing to spend more time on your GM account than your Alt(s)? Yes. I would have 1 account only i think and thats only GM Account, i preffer using my time helping other's than enjoying myself.

8. Would you tell anyone and/or everyone who your GM alt is, and why? No, Because whispering me in my Non-GMing time would be anoying. Whisper's about the Game/Server/Asking for stuff and all that. I Would like to avoid it.

9. Do you think of GMing as a way to be popular and/or receive attention? No, As a GM Im here to help, not to get attention or population at all.

10. Do you understand that GMs do not have the .additem command? Yes.

11. Do you understand that GMs are not allowed to freely speak in LFG?: Yes.

12. Do you understand that you can be fired at any time without reason during the Trial Stage? Yes.

13. On a scale to 1-10, how well do you handle stress? (10 being very well, 1 being poorly): 10.

14. Will you be able to handle the constant repetitive tickets, silly questions and stress that comes with becoming a Game Master? Yes i came Prepared.

PART 4 - SCENARIO QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What will your GM greeting be when answering a ticket? Hello dear <Player's Name>As i can see you have a ticket opened, do you got a minute to talk about this?

2. What will your GM farewell be when ending a discussion with the person you've finished helping?Goodbye dear <Player Name>! May those Gnome's Never Catch you!(If Horde) And Goodbye Dear<Player's Name> Don't Let those Troll's Ever get close to you !

3. If someone is harassing you on your Alt, what would you do? Ask them to stop nicely, if not it will result in a Character Ignore.

4. If someone is harassing you on your GM, what would you do? I Would have warned him to stop.

5. If someone is insulting you on your GM in LFG, what would you do? First i would have Tryed to kick with a reason "Please Stop What You are doing Right away!"

6. If someone is insulting you on your GM in whisper, what would you do? Ask him nicely to please try to control he's anger. If He Doesen't Stop i will kick him.

7. If LFG is spamming "Anal" jokes or spamming item links (i.e.: shadowmourne), what do you do? Kick/Mute Those Jokes Shouldn't be accepted, So i would have kick/Mute 1st and if it doesent work it would be a ban.

8. Someone is advertising another server, how do you react? Instant Full-Ban.

9. If you see a hacker, how long do you ban them for? Permament With IP/Account Ban, easier way to say it, FULL-BAN.

10. Is Honor Farming a character, account or IP ban? Well i guess a little ban won't hurt =)

11. If someone fills out a ticket and you are unable to help them (i.e.: out of your abilities as a GM), what do you do? I Will Asign the ticket to a Higher ranked staff member.

12. If you are unsure of a ticket or do not know the solution to their problem, what do you do? Ask an admin/Another GM, first one who gets online.

13. Hypothetically, a player fills out a ticket reporting another player for cussing at them, how do you respond to the ticket?: Would Open with my Move and Ask if He/she Could Tell me some more and please stay calm.

PART 5 - FINALE

1. Did you check your application for grammatical errors? Yes, but still i don't write 100% Perfect Yet = )!

2. Did you decorate your application with coloured text to make it easier to read?
Not Really.

Thanks for reading.

Mythica
Newb

Back to top Go down

Gm Application Empty Re: Gm Application

Post by Mythica Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Also put in here, did not a place to apply.

Mythica
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Haxmuch Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Excuuuuuse me, I'm pretty lazy to read, but from that I already read in ur post, I see no point. Could you just summarize everything u said without fancy talking and thoose questionnaires, so that I get the point? Also I smell post in wrong topic tho
Haxmuch
Haxmuch
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalon Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Ehm..This has been copied off your GM request in a WoW server. Some of these questions have not been answered in such a way that they relate to AvSro or sro for that matter. Also seeing that you joined on the 8th of June means that you have not played for about 1 hour since the server was closed all night and was opened a few minutes ago. I think you should get more experience with the game since I do not see how you could be an AvSro GM when you are not even answering questions related to silkroad online in the first place.

Furthermore for all I know you could have copied this off some other site and not written it yourself.

Regards
~Ava~
Avalon
Avalon
AvSro Founder

https://avsro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Q Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:00 pm

GM mennnnnnn
1Q
1Q